Saturday, November 29, 2008

Congratulations!

Sorry that it has taken me so long to post a winner! I guess that is what happens when you are on the road for over a week, especially when you have a "little person" with you! Things just started to get crazy!

Well my "trusty" number generator (my DH) has chosen the lucky winner. He chose:#2! So Mrs. Sweet Liberty you are the winner! Yeah, he chose well! (Just email me your address again and you will be getting a lovely parcel from me.)

As you guessed, I was in Disneyland, CA for a few days and then it was off to Mammoth Lakes for a ski vacation. This was the first time that I have every seen "real" snow! What a wonderful time I had with my family. I have lots to be thankful for this year and I am realy looking forward to what next year will bring!

What did I do while I was gone? I guess that you will have to wait and see!

Until Next Time...Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay!! I won! This is the first giveaway I have won! Hope you had fun in Disneyland--we took our kids for the first time this October and Liberty (Wyatt is too little) LOVED it!!

Libby said...

*hmmmm* I thought that was Sleeping Beauty's castle in the background *s* Bet you had fun!