Friday, December 5, 2008

While I Was Away

While I was away, I made these:

While I was at her house, Mrs. Nook let me borrow her yo-yo maker. Yo-yos are so much fun to make once you get the hang of it! This time I took the yo-yo maker with me on my trip and I made all of these. The bag is full of red and white yo-yos, which I thought would be a cute Christmas accent. I know that RED would approve!

I am now off on my last trip of the year and I will probably make more yo-yos! What else is there to do while you are sitting in the hotel room after the "little person" has gone to sleep? I could read blogs or I could catch up on my hexagons but Iwould rather make yo-yos!
Until Next Time...Happy Quilting!

PS- I promise to give you back your yo-yo maker Mrs. Nook, but they are so addictive!

5 comments:

Carla said...

I can't for the life of me figure out how that yo-yo maker works. Guess I'll go get one tomorrow since I've been making dozens. LOL The red and white ones look cute in the jar.

paperpest said...

I too have fun with my yo yo makers. Too bad sewing them together isn't as much fun.

Ruth said...

I was wondering if it is easier to make yo-yos with that yo-yo maker. It is pretty easy to make them the regular way, so I wasn't sure it would be worth it to get the yo-yo maker.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love the RED yo-yo's. I approve for sure.

Nanette Merrill said...

yo yos are so fun. I put them in a jar and they look like fabric candy!