Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CGQC Finished Project #2

Tah....Dah...!!!

I finished my Valentine sewing party project.

My new friend Cindy (whom I met at the Party)

inspired the name of my quilt.

So, here is:

Ohh....La...La









If you look closely the brown fabrics make a "modern style heart"

tucked within the design.







  (42" square)  Michael Miller fabrics- Ginger Blossom, Sweetmeadow,  & Mezzanine


I want to thank Kelly  and Joan for hosting the Party!

I also want to thank Cindy for inspiring the name of my quilt!

And more importantly I want to thank Blogger for not crashing on me

during the party!  ( I heard some people had issues during the party.)





Until Next Time...Happy Quilting!

14 comments:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Love it, love it! I knew I would -- but it's so nice to see it! And, Cindy is such a Sweetie -- what a great name for this cutie! Such fun partying with you Stef!

Luv 2 Kreate said...

LOVE IT! I really like the subtle hearts :)

Amy said...

Looks great. Love the colors.

karlyn Jackson said...

Gorgeous! I love the fabrics in this one...Happy New Year to you too.

Cindy said...

And I still think that when I see this quilt. It's just so light, airy and pretty.

I truly had fun at the party. All of YOU made my first internet sew-cial special for me and I thank you.

And, in all the sewing, I got to meet some wonderful new friends.

Ooh la la!

Sandra said...

Oh la,la this is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Just wonderful!!

Michelle said...

Very pretty & femme!

Stina Blomgren said...

Woohooo to your new lovely quilt.... Well done!!! :o)

Giddy for Paisley said...

It is wonderful and I love the hearts. Great job as always :)

joan said...

Oh SEW beatuiful! You did a great job!So gald you could come to teh party! Isn't it great to connect with new friends?

Nanette Merrill said...

Love the quilt. And love the fabrics. I have some of those too.

Kim said...

Your quilt did turn out nicely. I had no issues with blogger or anything else during the sew-a-long...just enjoyed the day. :-D

Nat Palaskas said...

Congratulations on finishing your Valentines quilt. I like the name Quilt Buddy!!! I'm glad you met someone special at the party. I did too. I love this blogging. We girls know how to have fun LOL! Have a great day and I love your love quilt - Hugs Nat