Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March CG&GQC Finish

This weekend we took advantage of the gorgeous weather!

It was 63 degrees outside,

so we played

 and enjoyed the few signs of spring.

Speaking of Spring,

I finished these two beauties.

Let me introduce you to "Cherry Jubillee I & II".

Cherry Jubillee I is a baby shower gift for a friend.

She loves PINK, so I know that she will love this one.

I loved it so much that I had to make a larger one

 for myself...just because!

Fabrics Used: (Michael Miller) Farmer's Market by Sandi Henderson,

Mezzanine by Patty Young, Flight of Fancy by Paula Prass

Until Next Time...Happy Quilting!


Dandelion Quilts said...

Very cheerful!

karlyn Jackson said...

gorgeous! love the cherries, your friend's bubba is very lucky!


Love your quilts--how pretty and sooo springy--great job--
hugs, Di

Kim said...

Beautiful and cheery!

Notjustnat said...

Wow, I like them too. Good on you to make one for yourself too. I love the cherry fabric and the pink goes so well with it. Happy spring - Hugs Nat

Dresden Quilter said...

This is so beautiful. I love the fabrics you used.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh Stef - I love them! Very bright and cheery - cute design, too!

missi mu said...

I have some of these cherries in my stash- aren't they beautiful? Your friend is very lucky.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Very cute and happy!!!!!

Shasta said...

It's so beautiful outside, I have a hard time spending any indoors. And when I do, it is spring cleaning time. Your projects are wonderful.

Cindy said...

I want to come play too.

And I even like cherries...LOL

Melody said...

Love them, yellow and pink are a great combination.