Sunday, November 2, 2008

At Last!...She is REVEALED!


Well Blogland, here she is, my Stichers' Angel! Please meet Jennifer from Sweet Liberty Grace ! She is also a stay-at home mom and we have many things in common! When I finally "met" her I realized that Helen did GREAT job of giving her to me!
Jennifer enlisted the help of Mrs. Nook! Cara became her "eye & ears" and gave her glimpses of me, which is why she knew exactly what I would like! All of this makes me feel so special!
Now, here is my special package! When I got it in the mail, I called Cara, so that she could "be with me" while I opened it up. (She had to listen to all of my "Oooohs and Aaaah" over the phone!) Jennifer's theme for the package was "my favorite things".
Everything is so nicely packaged, which is so like Jennifer!
The little blue box was filled with a cute needle case and tea (because Cara has me addicted to it). She also knows that quilters' need chocolate in order to make their creations.
Jennifer sent me an ssortment of paisley fabric because she knows that I want to make a quilt out of all paisley print fabric.They go nicely with the stash that I have already collected!
The sweet little blue bird is another addition to my bird collection. He is now perched on the top of my bookcase and everytime that I see it I just smile!
She also gave me a personalized note pad, but I forgot to take a photo of it.Sorry!
The little apron is my favorite! It is definately something that I would make for myself, but now I don't have to because someone special made it for me!

When I read Jennifer's blog, I made a list of things that I have in common with her. It took up the front and back of my piece of paper! Here are some of the things that we have in common:
  • Our husbands have the same job, only different branches of the military!
  • We both love Moda fabric!
  • We have both been to Paducah, KY! My husband took me there 2 years ago for Mother's Day.
  • We both have family living in Puyallup, WA. My best friend lives there!
  • We both love antiques and things with a history!
  • We are both working on Piece-N-Plenty
  • We both love applique
  • We both love to scrapbook and rubber stamp

My list goes on and on! So please check out her really, really, cute blog and tell her that you also love her work!

THANK YOU JENNIFER FOR GIVING ME YOUR FAVORITE THINGS!


Until Next Time...Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! How lucky are you! I love everything you received. The apron is gorgeous...fresh, crisp colours. Blogland is amazing...meeting people that share the same interests...I have made many friends via blogland. Jo xo

nettie said...

so cute. i love the apron...

just wanted to let you know that i order most of my fabric on etsy (search japanese fabric) and superbuzzy.com

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Well aren't you the cute little thing in your onew apron. It is so you!!!
Nice gifts you got there missy. You deserve every one of them. Love that bird!!!

Carla said...

Well, howdy doody!! Got your package today and I'm floored. Wonderful presents. Thank you so very much!! I love them all.

em's scrapbag said...

What a fabulouslly fun package. I love the apron. You look so cute in it. Have a great day!