Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to all of my Blog Buddies!

Let me aplogize for my blog "hiatus"! Things have been busy and the days have just slipped by me! It wasn't until the other day that I realized that it had been so long since my last post! I know that I have let some of you down, like RED and Carla! So I promise that as soon as my little "goblin" is done with his Halloween party and trick-or treating, I will update all of you. I have so much to share, like my Stitchers' Angel, my completed projects, my baking, and my special trip with Mrs. Nook !

So until then, please enjoy these fall scenes from my house to your house!




Aren't these Cinderella Pumpkins too cute?


From me to you....Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween! I really like your decorations! Love the colours! Can't wait to see what you have to share with us in blogland! Jo xo

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love your Halloween decorating! We had about 25 trick or treaters come through last night but it isn't really an Australian tradition. no one decorates their homes up and our pumpkins have skin too think to be able to carve them out.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Happy belated Halloween to you little one.
I'm sorry I didnt call you before going to C. Loft. I guess I thought you lived in Temecula. LOLOL Not San Diego. DUH!! Next time your on my call list. I'm dying to go to Temecula too so I'll call you then. I'm craving some bbq! That place was to die for.