Friday, October 23, 2009

Introducing "Trick" & "Treat"

Things have been busy at the QB household.

I am busy making my handmade decorations for my Little Person's

Halloween party next week.

I dug into my scraps and I made two table runners for the party.

So let me introduce you to "Trick" & "Treat".

This is "Trick".












"Trick" measures  18" X 46".

This is "Treat".




"Treat" measures 19" X 24".

It was a "treat" to make this one because I had just enough left over scraps to complete it!

Together, they will be seen as "Trick" & "Treat" at the party.






Fabrics used: MODA's Marble Swirls, Pumpkins Gone Wild, Mary Engelbreit,

Fig Tree, and American Jane's Wee Play.


More decorations to come!


Until Next Time...Happy Quilting

11 comments:

Millie said...

Lovely Trick or Treat Quilt and table runner. I really like the outside quilting pictures and happy quilting untill next time to you too!

Michelle said...

CUTE! I can't wait to see more!

Dandelion Quilts said...

How cute....and I love how it all came together.

Carol said...

Very, very cute!

Anonymous said...

These are both just lovely!

Anonymous said...

Sweet little numbers!

Browndirtcottage said...

Wow...I never had party 'moms' like you when I was little!!!
These are m-a-r-v-e-l-e-o-u-s!!

amy smart said...

These are so cute! I have a cute halloween table runner, but it is buried in some missing box. I'll probably find it next week. :) Oh well. I'll enjoy looking at yours. :)

Cara said...

Oh Stef those are awesome!!! Can't wait to see what you bring next week for the retreat!

Nanette Merrill said...

Both are really lovely. Fun sewing.

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

adorable!! you mixed the fabrics together very well!