Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Party - Part #2

I literally took my Halloween party theme (spiders & bats) and ran with it.

This is what you saw when you entered my front door:



My very own bat cave.

I cut various sized bats out of the black poster board that I purchased.

Then I placed them everywhere! I even placed them in the kitchen.

The black curtains are made out of the black crepe paper that I bought. I simply hung them up and tied them

back with another piece of crepe paper. It was the perfect backdrop for taking photos.



Next, we must set the table.







 Here is the "Treat" table runner that I made.  I surrounded it with more spiders!




I bought these paper lanterns from the local Dollar Store.

I hot glued more spiders to fishing wire and them I draped them over the arms of the chandelier.

More decorations to come! And crafts too!

Until Next Time...Happy Quilting!



8 comments:

Annette said...

The whole thing is awesome! Love the bats on the wall...and the black curtains. The spiders alone would have scared me to death!

Michelle said...

All of it looks GREAT! You did a good job!!!

Anonymous said...

I missed the party! Glad you shared! You are one creative cookie for sure!

Gretchen said...

I love it! I am bookmarking this for next halloween!

Jenn said...

Girl - you were busy!!!! Glad you took all those pictures to remind you of how hard you worked and made such an awesome party environment! Great job!

Nanette Merrill said...

What a lot of work! Now on this side of Halloween I am thinking of you taking all that down. Worth it though, I'm sure.

Giddy for Paisley said...

Oh my goodness! It's wonderful!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

You did an awesome job on that party little one. I love it all. Especially the crepe paper curtains. So clever of you.