Friday, May 1, 2009

Quiltified!


Here it is----my April banner after it has been "QUILTIFIED" (aka-washed and dried so that it looks all puffy).

This is a Button Up pattern by Joined At The Hip. I bought the entire collection 2 years ago and so I far I have only done February, March, and now April. Someday, I will get around to making the rest of them.
I chose bright and cheery fabrics that I had thrown into my scrap bin. All of the colors give me a "happy" feeling when I see them.

My Little Person likes it too! Who cares about a few "foot prints" on your raindrops anyway?

These are my 2009 completed quilts.

Until Next Time.....Happy Quilting!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job! I think your little person needs a hopskotch quilt!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love the April banner - perfect for Spring! Your pile of completed quilts for 09 is most impressive!

Browndirtcottage said...

Well....this is w-a-y seriously cute and quiet lover-ly!! I also feel very inadequate looking at your completed pile!

Libby said...

What a great spring piece . . . . and look at all your finishes! I can't believe all you've accomplished and moved to the other side of the country, too *s*

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Very cute little Miss!!! Love those adorable little footsteps.

Adina said...

oh, i just love that yellow backing fabric from your April quilt. cheers me up just looking at it.

Nanette Merrill said...

Great minds think alike they say. Well we posted similar stuff today! Yours is darling.