Monday, May 11, 2009

Priceless

On Saturday I got an early Mother's Day present from my DH. He took the Little Person out for the ENTIRE day! This is a glimpse of how I spent my day.

One cup of tea, which I actually drank before it got cold : $1.00Check Spelling


Shopping at my new favorite on-line quilt store (Cotton Charm ): $$$$$ (Sshh, I can't say)



Hours of uninterrupted sewing, blogging, and magazine reading: PRICELESS!!



Thanks to my DH, I feel like I was able to accomplish about 100 things in one day! Soon I will show you what I was able to get done.


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I hope that you were surrounded by the love of your family!


Until Next Time....Happy Quilting!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

How lovely of your DH.

rachelmp said...

Ohhh, what a lovely day!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely day to me!

antique quilter said...

love that coffee mug!
glad you had a day to yourself
I love having the house all to myself somedays as well!
Kathie

Browndirtcottage said...

...oh yey....clapping for DHubby! Sounds like a perfect day!! Can't wait to see your projects!!!

Libby said...

Sounds like a wonderful treat *s*

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Cottage Charm??? Gotta check that out.
Love that mug.
Hugs

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh, what a LOVELY day! Hot tea (while it's hot) shopping, blogging, sewing. DEFINITELY PRICELESS! You have a very sweet hubby.

I'll have to check out that Cotton Charm place (LOL)!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh, and I forgot to say -- I REALLY, REALLY can't wait to see the pretty things you were sewing on!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Sounds like a perfect day!!

amy smart said...

Oh, that sounds like a DREAM! My husband often offers to watch the kids so I can go out, but more often lately I would rather be HOME and have them leave. :)