Friday, February 6, 2009

Pink or Red?

Pink or Red? Which is your favorite?
This is a snippet of my red and pink stash. As for me...I am partial to Red, but it doesn't matter as long as it is Moda!
What's new with me? Well, I finished my own copy of my "Secret" Valentine's swap gift. I just have to sew on the binding and then my first project for February will be completed!
I also have my second project ready to be basted and quilted. Yeah! Looks like I am in for a busy weekend.
Oops..I put up the picture of the cupcake because my "Little Person" called it a "Butt cake"!
Until Next Time...Happy Quilting!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the secrets!!

I like the red, but also like the pink, no.....wait...the pink but like the red too....oh....decisions!

Carla said...

I think I'll choose the red. That cupcake looks so good.

Carol said...

YUMMERS! Look at that cupcake!
Red! Hands down my favorite is red!

Janet said...

Red for sure, love red. I like the renamed cupcake, what a laugh!

Melanie said...

Great Fabrics --- I'm patrial to the red ones...

Libby said...

I'm all about the reds . . . . just never seem to have enough of them in my stash *s*

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Well let me think............UH RED of course!!! Love the red. Pink is #2 though.
You just had to put up that gigantic BUTT cake didnt you??? Thank that little one for me.

Browndirtcottage said...

oh sorry....I was trying to lick your blog header......and I'll take 'both' those stacks of fabric thank you very much. Looks like you have some 'good stuff' there.

Annette said...

They are both gorgeous but I have to say I'm partial to pink. I'll bet some beautiful projects will come from them.