Sunday, February 8, 2009

Done With One

Yeah! I have completed my first project for February! It is my copy of the Secret Valentine Tea Party Swap. Sorry, but I can't show you the completed version because the original hasn't been received by its new owner. (Soon Mrs. Quilt Hollow, I promise)


So I will just show you snippets of the back:


See, I even have the label on it!

Here is my updated 2009 completed project pile. Of course it is just a snippet!

Stay tuned because more is on the way!
BTW-To all of my Australian "blog buddies", I hope that all of you are safe! I'll be thinking of you! I know what you are going through because I survived the Wildfire of Southern California. Stay safe and heed all warnings!
Until Next Time....Happy Quilting!

9 comments:

Carol said...

Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Carla said...

Looks pretty! I can't wait to see either!

Quilt Hollow said...

Hey, hey there....singling me out are ya?! You are such a tease! I'm locking my door....yepper....I am won't share anymore. LOL

Wendy said...

Oh my it looks so pretty. I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Look at your little Missy. You've been a busy little one over there.

belinda said...

oouuu...sneak peaks....love it!!!

Glenna at Hollyhock Quilts said...

Thanks for the blog visit and note! Always look forward to hearing from you.

Great idea about doing a quilt in nothing but dots! You've got my wheels turning----

Have a great week!

NancyNoBlogBlogs said...

That looks pretty cute! and that cupcake looks delicious. Where's mine?

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Super cute stuff. Your sneak peeks are darling.