Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My latest finished projects!!!!

I guess that I have been on a roll the past few days because I have finished two items on my list! First, I completed the Fat Quarters Shop's Designer Mystery Block #1. It was relatively easy to piece together and I love the end result. I am starting to love the fabric line (Moda's Peace on Earth). Of course, my favorite is the fabric with the blue and brown dots!

The next project that I completed is the Friends quilt. It is surprise for one of my friends. She is also an "angel lover", so I know that she will love it. I used needle turn applique on the entire quilt. My machine quilting is also getting a little bit better!

So I have completed two things on my list!....Only how many more to go?....

Until next time...Happy Quiltitng!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You have done really well getting those things finished. Good on you! Jo x

Cara said...

LOVE IT!!! Great job Stef!

Unknown said...

Hello again, The Christmas Club is through Honeysuckle Cottage. It is a 12 month prgram where you get a christmas project every month from leading designers. The projects are pretty good and you get them in kit form (including fabric) so you can make them easily. If you need anymore info you can contact them direct. It does save you doing last minute projects as gifts basically you have 12 months to do them and not last minute which is good for me. Jo x

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love the look of your mystery block - the colours are lovely! You seem to be on a roll - hope you have a productive weekend!

Nicole said...

I joined the Designer Mystery BOM too. You are way ahead of me though. I havn't even opened my envelope yet! Better hurry before I have two blocks to finish!