Wednesday, May 7, 2008

More Goodies!

Hi Everyone!

I know that it has been a few days since my last post, but things have been CRAZY around here. However, I do want to share some of the things that I have been up to since my last post. First, my gal pal at the Quilt Nook sent me an awesome birthday package!

The package was so fragrant when I opened it, which is right up my alley! Thanks girl!

Next I surprised her with a goodie package of her own.I can finally write about it because she received her package yesterday. My theme was flowers---"April showers bring May flowers". I made her this flower pincushion and I filled her box with stuff for her "garden stash". You will have to visit her blog to see everything.



I really made four pincushions, but the first was was so horrible that I had to eliminate it from the bunch. I kept that blue and yellow one for myself. I sent the other one to my Mother-in-law as part of her Mother's Day Gift.

Finally, on my weekly trip to Rosie's Calico Cupboard, I picked up some fabric from Moda's Praire Paisley line. The fabric has been calling my name, so I decided to take it home with me. I think that I have an idea for it.


As usual, I have a few other projects "lined-up", which means more fabric and not enough time to do anything with it! One could only dream! I'll keep you updated!

Until then...Happy quilting!

1 comment:

Mar said...

your pincushions are adorable. Can't wait to see what you will do with the Prairie paisley. I love that line.