Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Seeing Red (Part #2) & February CG&GQC Favorite Things



Joan asked the CG&GQC to post our favorite things.

These are some of my favorite RED items from around the house:


1. Red Tin that holds my Hexagon Project #1



2. Never ending sea of toys that my Little Person leaves around.

I especially love this T-Rex because this is how I feel on

some mornings!





3. Red Accessories







4. Of course.....Red fabric





What are some of your favorite things?


Until Next Time... Happy Quilting


12 comments:

Joan said...

Oh I love your "red" favourite things....I don't have a lot of red in my décor but I love to wear red. Gorgeous boots! I especially like to put some red in my quilts. I think it makes the blocks stand out.Thank you for sharing your favourite things.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

LOVE ME SOME RED!! I'm going to do that too. You know I've got some RED going on around here.
But girlfriend...THOSE BOOTS are made for walking. WOW. You go girl.
Love your cute little Valentine little one made you too. Sweet.

Dandelion Quilts said...

My red fig tree quilt on my bed is probably my favorite piece of red in the house. I do love my red rainboots though. :) We have a green trex brother at our house. LOL.

Nat Palaskas said...

I can see you LOVE RED too! They are very super RED, love them all - thanks for sharing - Hugs Nat

Anonymous said...

You have FUN red!!!

Cindy said...

Okay, that's it...........

HAND OVER THE DOONEYs.....NOW !!!

Unknown said...

I love red and your pictures are great!!!! melinda

Michelle said...

I love the T-REX!!! What great shades of red!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Love all of the red -- what a fun post! Such cute boots and bags - and of course, I love the red fabric - yum! I need one of those T-Rex's - for when I have one of "those" days LOL!!

Sherri said...

So many fun reds! Love the boots and bags...must buy red shoes!!!

Aunt Spicy said...

What an excellent array of red! I love, love red, and those boots...so fun!

Anonymous said...

You always need a little red around!