Sunday, July 20, 2008

Another Completed Block!

On Friday I received Block #2 of Fat Quarter Shop's Designer Mystery BOM. Since I really didn't feel like stitching or working on one of my unfinished projects, I opened the package and went to work.

Here is my block #2. It is called "Star Struck" and it was designed by Sand Gervais.I REALLY hate half square triangles, so I am surprised that I even finished this block!

Here are my blocks #1 and #2:

(Don't you just love the light blue and chocolate brown dots?)

Well I'm off to watch a movie and think about my unfinished projects! I'm also on the countdown to the Long Beach Quilt Show (5days)!

Until next time..................Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

Mar said...

this is gonna be a pretty one, I was just fondling that fabric! Don't know when I will get to it tho.

rachelmp said...

I wish that I had joined this. The blocks look just great!