Ok Charming Girls' Quilt Club members, we have all been tagged! Kelly is giving us an extra entry to this month's drawing for playing along. So here I go:
1. Favorite Fabric: Hmmmm....anything Moda! Right now I am really into the brighter/bolder fabric lines, like Swanky and Swell.
Of course, I will always be a "FIG-nantic", which is why I am in love with Mill House Inn. I am also anxiously awaiting the Simple Abundance fabric line by Camille. French General has also caught my eye. Sweetwater is also moving up on the list of favorites.
But, then again, Wonderland by MoMo calls my name at night!
Do you see the problem? Especially when Kelly has all if them in her shop!
2. Pattern that I am looking forward to sewing: Right now I must finish all of my "unfinished" projects before I can start another one!
3. The food that is my weakness: Does Diet Pepsi count? If not then, I would have to say anything chocolate. However, as I am typing this, chips and salsa is coming to mind!
4. If I knew that I couldn't fail, I'd: probably take over Martha Stewart's job! Think of all of the possibilities (and the great food)!
5. The Best "Life Advice" I know is: "Never Give Up!" , which was recently told to me by my 2 year old (you know, the same one that asked me "What's a COMET?")! The other day, which wasn't my best day, he came into the kitchen and told me "Never Give Up!" ...So you see they are wise beyond their years!
All right Club Members, I'll be looking for your answers!
Until Next Time...Happy Quilting!
1 year ago