Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Bags Are Packed

This weekend I am off to deliver these goodies to my Blogger Buddies!

One of the goodies will be traveling solo via mail delivery to my new "Charming" buddy! :0)


See my bags are packed with lots of RED of course!



Now all I need is for the plane to get here so that I can have a great "Blogger Reunion" with Mrs. Sweet Liberty and Mrs. Nook !


BTW- Mrs. Liberty is having a great giveaway that you should check out!


Until Next Time...Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh, Stef! How fun! I can't wait to hear all about your girls trip. I love, love, love the red! And, I can't wait to see the full view of those pretty quilts you made!

Sherri said...

Oh, so fun...I think it's great to meet blog friends!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love all the RED!!!! I hope your having a great time. Are all of your boxes unpacked??? Cause i could sure use your help over here.
Enjoy yourself.
Hugs
RED

Anonymous said...

Oh...envy here.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Stefanie!!!! Thanks so much for your congrats on the book too - I am over the moon with it =]
Yes, we will certainly be at Houston again - so obviously you will be back??!!! How exciting =]
I don't want to think about huw much I have to do
between now and then though!!!
Melly