Monday, March 30, 2009

Talk About Last Minute!

Hello Blogland! I am back...well, sort of back. I just returned from visiting my family in Florida and I still have some boxes that are calling my name. However, I was able to finish my March OPAM !

Back in January I posted my UFO list, which contained 13 UFO projects.

This month I was able to complete another one of those projects! YEAH! Since my life was so chaotic (moving across the country, unpacking boxes, and vacationing in FL), I chose to complete the Charming Stars Wall Hanging.

Simple, but done using random scraps in my favorite colors, yellow & blue. Here it is sitting in my "soon-to-be" studio.
These are my completed projects. Only 11 more to go!
I already have 2 projects (Sassafras and a Memory Quilt) almost completed for April! Keep checking in with me to see them!
Well, its back to the boxes and decorating.
Until Next Time.....Happy Quilting!

8 comments:

Carol said...

You're making great progress...can't wait to see your studio come together.

Anna Lena Land said...

I LOVE the idea of posting a list of UFO's. However, if I did that, I'd probably exceed the capacity on my site! I'm very proud of you, tho, for getting so much accomplished. You're an inspiration to me!

Anonymous said...

Oooo such a sweet little quilt! I can't zoom in to see the quilting though...looks darling! Now get cracking and let's see that studio come together!

Browndirtcottage said...

OOUUU....'STUDIO'...don't you just love the sound of that!! I know you will be glad to 'finally' get everything in order AND back to normal. Looks like you are off to a good start with you UFO's. Your first one looks great...hhmmm, I need one for my table. Can't wait to see your others!!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Glad you have found some time to sew in amongst the unpacking! Yourwall hanging looks perfect in your new studio - yellow and blue are always work so well together.

Sheri Howard said...

Thanks for you nice comment on my blog, I love the stacks of quilts on your blog, they look so happy to me! :)

Red Geranium Cottage said...

You busy, busy,busy little thing you. Love it!! Now get busy and finish the rest. We're waiting!!!

Millie said...

What a cute yellow and blue quilt. The bucket with pencils is perfect on the quilt. Good luck with the binding.